Returns & Warranty Policy
Refund and Exchange Policy
We’re confident that you’re going to love your Li-Chu Wu Jewellery purchase but if for whatever reason you’d like to return or make an exchange, please contact us with the contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction on how to do so. If requesting a refund, a brief explanation would be appreciated in order to help us improve in the future.
- At any time within 14 days from the day of delivery, you can return your order for a full refund or exchange. Our extended Christmas returns policy allows you to return or exchange purchases up until January 16th.
- We are unable to accept cancellations by phone. Products that are made specific to you are exempt from the right to cancel.
- Please return items well protected from damage and in their original condition and packaging. We reserve the right to seek damages from you if any of the products are returned used or damaged.
- Please make sure that all return postage costs are paid in full on your side. We’ll only cover the delivery costs if the product is faulty or doesn’t comply with our contract. We always suggest returning the items with proof of delivery, as we’re not liable for returns that aren’t delivered to us or are delivered damaged. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Once we have received and validated the returned items we’ll send you a confirmation email. The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited with the original price. We will refund all that was paid to us by you (the product purchasing price) within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- For all returns, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us.
- Exchanges can take up to 7-10 business days to process, depending on stock levels and seasonal demand.
- All goods are covered by a 6 month warranty, subject to the terms and conditions.
- If there is a problem with any of your Li-Chu Wu Jewellery products, please notify us by email with the details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection.
- If your products are faulty or incorrectly advertised, you can request replacements free of charge. Replacement products will not be dispatched until we have received and checked the returned products. If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However, our liability will be to replace the faulty goods, we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
- This policy does not apply to any products that are made specific to you, which are exempt from the right to cancel.
- The warranty will be void if you wear non-Li-Chu Wu Jewellery products and they damage your Li-Chu Wu Jewellery products.
- Please keep your order confirmation email. This is your proof of purchase for the warranty.
- The warranty will be void if you have not taken appropriate care of your Li-Chu Wu Jewellery product.
For more information about how to take care of your Jewellery, please visit Care Advice page.